Time & Location
29. Sept. 2021, 17:00 – 20:30
Black Diamond Culinary, 615 Bakers Bridge Ave #120, Franklin, TN 37067, USA
About the Event
We're planning on a lovely evening featuring French Wines from the Loire Valley, Cotes du Rhône, Bordeaux, and Beaujolais! THREE reds, ONE white, and ONE sparkling wine! Paired with lovely appetizers by Chef Kris!
- Chateau Loirac- 60% Cabernet 40% merlot on the 2016 vintage
- Chateau St. Sulpice- Made from a blend of Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon, and Malbec, the Bordeaux Red is typically fragrant, soft, and well-balanced. A superior example of its appellation.
- Maison L'Envoye Fleurie- Vibrant aromas of wild strawberry, raspberry compote, and violets with subtle hints of nutmeg and clove
- J. Vidal Fleury Côtes du Rhône Rouge- Notes of tar, singed spice, and leather saddle lends savory, rustic undertones to ripe black cherry and plum in this wine. A blend of Grenache, Syrah, and Mourvèdre matured in 70% tank and 30% foudres, it's a concentrated wine with Old-World sensibilities, framed by fine, penetrating tannins.
- Marquis de la Tour Brut- Notes of white flowers, citrus fruit, and vanilla. Good refreshing balance underscored by fruit.
Book your spot today!!
Wine Wednesday- French Wines
+3,41 $ TN Tax
+3,41 $ TN Tax0